INSTRUCTIONS. Must comply with the employer's instructions about when, where,
and how to work.
2. TRAINING. Receive training from or at the direction
of the employer. This may include working along with an experienced employee or
3. INTEGRATION. Provide services that are integrated
into the business. That is, the success or continuation of the employer's business
depends significantly on the performance of certain services provided by the worker.
4. SERVICES RENDERED PERSONALLY. Perform the work personally.
HIRING ASSISTANTS. Hire, supervise, and pay assistants for the employer.
CONTINUING RELATIONSHIP. Have a continuing relationship with the employer. May
exist were the work is performed at frequently recurring, although irregular,
SET HOURS OF WORK. Must follow set hours of work.
8. FULL-TIME REQUIRED.
Work full-time for the employer.
9. WORK DONE ON PREMISES. Do their work
in a sequence set by the employer.
10. ORDER OR SEQUENCE SET. Must do
their work in a sequence ser by the employer.
REPORTS. Must submit regular oral or written reports to the employer.
12. PAYMENTS. Receive payments of regular amounts at set intervals.
EXPENSES. Receive payments for business and/or traveling expenses.
TOOLS & MATERIALS. Rely on the employer to furnish tools and materials.
15. INVESTMENT. Lack a significant investment in facilities used to perform
16. PROFIT OR LOSS. Cannot make a profit or suffer a loss
from their services.
17. WORKS FOR ONE PERSON OR FIRM. Work for one employer
at a time.
18. OFFERS SERVICES TO GENERAL PUBLIC. An employee does not
offer their services to the general public.
19. RIGHT TO FIRE. An employee
can be fired by the employer.
20. RIGHT TO QUIT. May quit their job at
any time without liability.