Procurement Card Program
The Procurement Card program is a fast, flexible purchasing method for processing delegated orders from vendors that accept credit cards. The purpose of the Procurement Card program is to establish a more efficient, cost-effective method of handling delegated purchasing and the related payment procedures.
Used to its potential, the program will result in a significant reduction in the data entry of small orders, receiving, invoices and vouchers, and reduction in related documentation, including invoices and checks.
- How do I get a card? (Revised 08/04/11)
- Online User's Guide (Revised 01/02/12)
- Procurement Card Application Form (Revised 07/11/12)
- ProCard Supplmental Documentation/ Missing Receipts Form (Revised 08/12/09)
- Food Purchases Form (Revised 07/31/12)
- Food Purchasing SAP (Revised 7/12/10)
- Pro Card User Power Point (Revised 11/15/12)