The mailroom handles all mail either outgoing, interoffice and FedEx packages.
- United States Postal Services
- Interoffice mail
- FedEx Services
- Export Control Purchasing Procedure
Outgoing mail delivered to Post Office: 3:30 pm
Outgoing mail delivered to mailroom after 3:30 pm will leave the next business day.
Packages and Certified or Insured mail delivered to Post Office: 2:00 pm
Packages and Certified or Insured mail delivered to mailroom after 2:00 pm will leave the next business day.
FedEx outgoing letters or packages must be ready and in the mailroom by 3:00 pm. Anything brought after 3:00pm will be processed the next business day.
RULES AND POLICIES
If you have a mailbox assigned to your department, you must use the combination to open box.
When bringing outgoing mail to the Mailroom please remember to include:
- The proper return address: Name or department followed by Texas A&M International University and the University address.
- Provide a department account number in order for your mail to be processed.
When delivering FedEx packages to the Mailroom please remember to include:
- All airbill (must be done online). Please provide us with two copies.
- Provide a department account number in order to process the requistion.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Location: Killam Library-Lower Level 006B
Phone: (956) 326-2353
test page 9/23