About the Office of the VP for Institutional Advancement
The Office of the Vice President for Institutional Advancement will promote, strengthen, and enhance philanthropy and financial resources for the advancement of Texas A&M International University (TAMIU).
The Office of the Vice President for Institutional Advancement, through well-designed program efforts, is working toward providing comprehensive services to assist all campus entities in meeting their designated needs and striving to promote relationships that result in long-term, involvement and investment with TAMIU.
Values for the Office of the Vice President for Institutional Advancement are intended to foster individual employee behaviors to advance our mission. Institutional Advancement values represent ideal behavior for which we strive.
- We treat each other with dignity and respect.
- We act with professionalism, fairness, honesty, impartiality and without discrimination.
- We take responsibility and are accountable for our actions.
- We recognize that all employees have a role to play in the success of the University.
- We collaborate and cooperate with each other, and share expertise and best practices.
- We review and develop existing ideas and practices in order to maintain high quality, and pursue excellence.
Office of the Vice President for Institutional Advancement
TEL 956.326.GIVE (4483) • FAX 956.326.2174
5201 University Boulevard, KL 261
Laredo, Texas 78041-1900