2013-2014 University Catalog
The Binational Center enhances relationships between the United States and other countries by promoting civic and social organizations and institutions through research, education, leadership, and public service. Selected Activities of the Binational Center include:
· Designing educational venues that will contribute to the successful development of international relationships between practitioners and government.
· Creating communication streams between American and Mexican universities and other organizations, as well as highlighting public service with specific programs geared to train or enhance the management of local and international non-profit organizations.
· Enhancing the development of binational community service programs.
· Training, developing, and educating the next generation of leaders through diverse campus resources.
· Providing grant writing resources for non-profit organizations through our regional Cooperating Collections Library.
Texas A&M International University
5201 University Boulevard
Pellegrino Hall #301 and Student Center #118
Laredo, Texas 78041-1900
Tel: 956-326-3067 and 956-326-2834
Home - General Information - Student Services -
Academic Undergraduate Regulations -
Undergraduate Degrees - Academic Graduate Regulations -
Graduate Degrees - Course Descriptions - Faculty -
Appendix A - Appendix B - Appendix C - Appendix D