Camper/ Student Paperwork
All participants who are minors must submit the following forms to Pellegrino Hall 301.
- Registration (Review Registration Link for more information)
- Emergency Contact Form
- Must be submitted to CE as staff has received HIPPA training.
- Model Release for Minors/ Model Release for Adults
- Waiver Indemnification and Medical Treatment Authorization Form
- All camp rosters and paperwork must be submitted by the 3rd day of camp. The Office of Continuing Education can assist with registrations on the first day of your program or event upon request.
- Parents who do not submite Emergency Contact Forms at least 5 days prior to the start of camp will need to meet with Student Health Services prior to minor attending camp or program.
- Campers/ students are not allowed to participate at camp or program unless all paperwork is submitted.
For additional information contact:
5201 University Boulevard, Pellegrino Hall 301
Laredo, TX 78041
Tel. 956.326.3068 — Fax 956.326.2838
Office Hours: Mon. - Fri., 8 am - 5 pm