Office of Continuing Education
Family and Community Education (FACE) for Autism Conference
To Register Click Here!
Where: Texas A&M International University, Student Center 236
When: November 16, 2012
Time: 7:30AM- 4:00PM
Cost: General $75
Cost: Student $30; must present ID in PH301
- Welcome: Dr. Candace Baker; Associate Professor, Texas A&M International University
- Applied Behavior Analysis: Dr. Berenice De La
Cruz; Training and Research Director at Autism Community Network, San
Antonio Texas, PhD Special Education, Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- A Parent’s Guide to ARD Meetings: Anissa N. Moore; Autism Community Network, San Antonio, Texas, Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Behavior Strategies in the Home: Olga B. Silva, MA Special Education; Executive Director, One For Autism, Inc. &
Anel Guitierrez, MA Special Education; Assistant Director, One For Autism, Inc., Board Certified Behavior Analysis
- Diet and Nutrition Intervention for Children with Autism: Kelly Barnhill MBA, CN, CCN; Director of the Nutrition Clinic, The Johnson Center for Health and Development, Austin, Texas
- Medical Status of Children with Autism: Dr. Carmen Arroyo-Otero, MD; Board Certified Pediatrician, Consultant for Johnson Center for Health and Development
Continental Breakfast and Lunch Included for those who register by November 9th
Check payments can be made at the Office of Continuing Education in
PH 301 or by mailing it in as long as it is postmarked by Nov. 9th.
Cash and Checks will be accepted the day of the event.
On-site registration November 16, 2012 at 7:30 am
For more information on program contact: 956-326-2684 Gwendy Vasquez
For registration assistance you can contact: 956-326-3068 email to Continuing Education
To register as a student please stop by the Office of Continuing Education in Pellegrino Hall 301.
***All classes are subject to cancellation if there is insufficient number of attendees. ***
For additional information contact:
5201 University Boulevard, Pellegrino Hall 301
Laredo, TX 78041
Tel. 956.326.3068 — Fax 956.326.2838
Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 8 am - 5 pm