Conference Overview | Keynote Speakers | Call for Papers | Topics
Conference Agenda | Location | Accommodations
Registration Information | Exhibitors | Expo | Sponsors | Organization |FAQ | Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
We will post Frequently Asked Questions and Answers on this page. If you do not see an answer to your questions please e-mail us at RACR2011@tamiu.edu and we will answer you directly and post it on the site as well.
- Will I have computer access on campus?
- We will make computer labs accessible to participants but highly encourage you to bring your own lap top.
- Will I have internet access on campus?
- All participants will receive log in and password information with their welcome packets. This will allow participants to log into the computers on campus and access wireless internet at Texas A&M International University.
- Who do I contact if I would like to provide handouts for the participants in the conference?
- I am applying for a visa and need a Visa Invitation Letter, how do I get one for RACR 2011?
5201 University Boulevard, Pellegrino Hall 301
Laredo, TX 78041
Tel. 956.326.3068 - Fax 956.326.2838
Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 8 am - 5 pm.