The D.D. Hachar Honors Program
Students selected for the D.D. Hachar Honors Program
must meet the following criteria:
- Meet all requirements for full admission to Texas
A&M International University.
- Bona fide residents of Webb County.
- Have an adjusted gross family income not exceeding
$85,000 per taxable year ($5,000 additional allowance will be added for
every other sibling already in college).
- Present a minimum SAT score of 1100/1600 or 24 ACT
- Rank in the top 5% of their high school graduating
- Enroll for 15 hours each semester
- Complete a University
Scholarship Application along with a short written essay on a given topic.
- Present recommendations from two high school teachers
To apply for this program, please select the following link: Honors Application
Students for this Program will be selected by the
D.D. Hachar Honors Program Application Review Committee.