MSP Home | About the MS in Psychology Program | Faculty | Admissions
Admissions and Funding Information
How Do I Apply?
- Complete and submit the University application to the Office of Admissions and submit undergraduate transcripts to the Registrar’s Office
- Complete and submit the College of Arts and Sciences application (including student narrative) to the Director of Graduate Studies
- Submit official undergraduate transcripts to the Director of Graduate Studies
- Have official GRE test scores sent directly from ETS
- International students must also submit adequate TOEFL scores and financial documentation
- Spring application deadline is November 30th; Fall application deadline is April 30th
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fee information can be found on the Business Office Webpage.
Scholarships and Assistantships
Texas A&M International University has financial assistance, scholarships and assistantships, available for graduate students through a variety of sources. Please see the Office of Graduate Studies website for more information.