Aid Available in the Summer
- Pell grant, Direct Loans or TEACH Grant will be offered to students who did not use their full allocation during fall and spring.
- Parent PLUS and Graduate PLUS loans are available, however there must be a new credit approval and PLUS application on file.
- Fall 2017 undergraduate graduation candidates: can submit a Supplemental Summer Application to receive 17-18 Pell grant, if eligible. They must have a graduation application on file and a complete 17-18 financial aid file before applying for summer aid. The application is available in the Office of Financial Aid (ZSC 214). Deadline for submission is July 14, 2017.
- Limited institutional funding will be awarded to students. Requirements include: Texas residency, financial need and registration of 3+ hours.
- State funds such as B-on-Time Loan and Texas Grant are not available for the summer.
- Alternative loan funds and College Access Loans are available for summer, but we urge students to use alternative or private loans as a method of last resort.
- The Bursar’s Office will be offering emergency loans for tuition & fees as well as for books.