- Application for Undergraduate Admission
- Official High School Transcipt showing rank in class or Official GED passing scores.
- Official college/university trasncript(s)
- The Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Testing (ACT) scores.
- High School Credits Required are as follow: subject English (I,II, III,IV) 4 units
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of students graduating from a high school in a country where English is not the native language. A minimum TOEFL score of 79 (ibt TOEFL) or 213 (Computer-based) or 550 (Paper-based) is required. The score must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) and dated within two (2) years of enrollment.
Concurrent Enrollment Requirements
- A completed Application for Concurrent Enrollment with a signed clearance for the High School Counselor
- An official high school transcript indicating that the student has an overall GPA of 85 or higher
- A high school schedule of classes
- Placement scores may be required for some courses
- Students must have attempted the THEA: any section of the THEA that is not taken is equivalent to a failing score in that area
- Parents signature on the Parental Permission Statement, located on page 3 of the application
For more information on admission requirements call 956-326-2270
Texas A&M International University
Office of Recruitment and School Relations
5201 University Boulevard
Laredo, TX 78041-1900