- ORSP Home
- Proposal Development
- Funding Sources
- Research Compliance
- Reports & Newsletter
Texas A&M International University
CITI Responsible Conduct of Research Training
How to begin:
1. Go to: https://www.citiprogram.org/Default.asp
2. Sign up for CITI training as a TAMIU student answering all the required questions.
3. Click on the red underlined text “Add a course or update your learner groups” to add a course.
4. When you are taken to a new page, go to the very bottom of the page to select the RCR course that relates to your discipline (ask your research professor if uncertain what to select).
5. You will then be taken to your main page to enter your course. You may take the course in as many sittings as necessary. In order to successfully complete the course, an overall score of 75% correct is necessary.
6. Once you have completed all the modules for your course, print out 2 copies of your final grade. You may also save it as a PDF for sending via email.
7. Submit your final grade to your research professor as well as to the Office of Research and Sponsored Projects, Killam Building 326, email@example.com, 326-3028. Your final grade may be submitted electronically via email or hand delivered.
Any questions or problems accessing the CITI program should be addressed to: Marina Hinojosa, Grant Resources Support Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org, 326-3025, Killam Building 326.