Students who are registered for the current term and who have paid the Health Services fee are eligible to receive services at our office.
We are located at Student Center 125. Enter the building from the parking lot side; we are located directly in front of the Metro (bus) stop.
We provide many services to help you maintain your health. These services include:
- Well women exams
- Sexual health education and birth control
- Condom distribution site
- Doctor consultations
- Nurse Practitioner consultations
- Routine care and health promotion by Registered Nurses
- Wellness activities
- First Aid
- TB tests
- Meningitis vaccines required for admission
- Flu vaccines
- HPV vaccines
- Sexually Transmitted Illnesses (STI) screenings
- Study Abroad/ Travel health visits
- Student Health Insurance information
Most services are scheduled by appointment.
Contact us at (956) 326-2235 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Texas A&M International University - Student Health Services
Student Center 125 Phone: (956) 326-2235 Fax: (956) 326-2234