Texas A&M International University
Institutional Review Board (IRB) Forms
Researcher Forms - having problems opening forms? Click here
***NOTE - if you are using Adobe Reader, you can fill out & print the protocol application but you CAN'T save it. If you want to save it, you need to use Adobe Professional. Contact email@example.com for assistance if you don't have Adobe Professional. ***
- Protocol for Human Subjects in Research (Initial Applications)
Example Completed Protocol Form
- Sample Consent Form (upon request, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Unanticipated Events/Adverse Events Report Form
- Completion Report - required of some studies only
- Continuing Review Form - for multi-year studies
- For protocol modifications please e-mail the IRB Chair,
Dr. Jennifer Coronado, (email@example.com. All modifications must be in writing, and must be reviewed by the IRB prior to implementation.
Research in school districts
- UISD research agreement form
IRB Committee Member Forms - Forms used by the IRB for Reviewing Proposals
- Reason for Exemption/Expedited Review
- IRB Review Form
- Compliance Review Form
IRB Members: Please submit all review forms, and copies of written correspondence to IRB Chair within five days for the IRB protocol files. Thanks.
If you have questions please contact the IRB Chair,
Jennifer Coronado, (firstname.lastname@example.org or 326-2673).