Concurrent Enrollment Requirements
Qualified high school students attaining Junior or Senior status may seek early enrollment to TAMIU for purpose of gaining credits in University-level classes. To be concurrently enrolled, the following documents must be received by the Office of Admissions before acceptance is finalized:
Concurrent Enrollment Procedures
- A completed Application for Concurrent Enrollment (PDF) with a signed clearance for the High School Counselor
- An official high school transcript indicating that the student has an overall GPA of 85 or higher
- Placement scores may be required for some courses
- Students must have attempted the THEA: any section of the THEA that is not taken is equivalent to a failing score in that area
- Parents signature on the Parental Permission Statement, located on page three of the Application.