TAMIU Conducts On-Site Registration
at High Schools March 31-April 23
Texas A&M International University (TAMIU) recruiters will be visiting Laredo high schools between Tuesday, March 31 and Thursday, April 23 to register students on-site for Fall 2009.
Early Registration for Fall begins Monday, April 13.
All high school students interested in attending TAMIU in the Fall who have met all registration requirements can create their schedules at on-site registrations at their high school. Students can begin making their appointments with their high school counselors or with TAMIU recruiters.
All on-site registrations will be held from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Site visit days, dates and high schools are as follows:
- Tuesday, March 31, Alexander High School
- Thursday, April 2, St. Augustine High School
- Tuesday, April 7, LBJ High School
- Wednesday, April 8, United South High School
- Wednesday, April 15, United High School
- Friday, April 17, Nixon High School
- Tuesday, April 21, Martin High School
- Thursday, April 23, Cigarroa High School
For more information, please contact the TAMIU Office for Recruitment and School Relations at 326-2270, e-mail email@example.com, click on www.tamiu.edu/enroll or visit offices in the Student Center, room 126.
Recruitment office hours are Monday and Tuesday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Wednesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Journalists who need additional information or help with media requests
and interviews should contact the Office of Public Relations, Marketing and Information
Services at firstname.lastname@example.org