FAFSA Days for Parents,
Students On at TAMIU
Texas A&M International University’s (TAMIU) Office of Student Financial Aid will host FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Days for students and parents needing assistance with the financial aid application process.
All FAFSA Days are free and open to the public and are held at the Senator Judith Zaffirini Success Center, Suite 201 (Testing Center).
Those attending can get help filling out and submitting their financial aid application, ask questions about financial aid and turn in pending financial aid documents.
The FAFSA Days schedule is:
- Saturday, March 23, from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday, March 28, from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 10, from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 20, from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday, April 25, from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 8, from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday, May 23, from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
TAMIU Financial Aid office hours are Monday and Tuesday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Wednesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
For more information, contact Laura Elizondo, director of Financial Aid at, 326.2225, e-mail email@example.com or visit offices located in the Senator Judith Zaffirni Student Success Center, suite 213.
Journalists who need additional information or help with media requests
and interviews should contact the Office of Public Relations, Marketing and Information
Services at firstname.lastname@example.org