Financial conflict of interest training is required:
- Within 30 days of the Investigator’s initial employment date;
- Training must be repeated every 4 years
The training course for Financial Conflicts of Interest in Research is located in the TrainTraq system and to access the course you need to:
- Log onto the Single Sign On System (SSO)
- Click on "TrainTraq"
- Click on the "Course Catalog" Tab at the top of the page
- Search for either the name of course "Financial Conflicts of Interest in Research" or the course number "2111716"
- Complete the course
- Conflict of Interest Main Page
- Procedure for Identifying and Managing Financial Conflicts of Interest
- Conflict of Interest Form and Useful Links
- Public Accesibility of Financial Conflicts of Interest
Return to Research Compliance Homepage