Oral Presentation Guidelines
Oral presentations are only available for participants in the
Judges’ Review Criteria:
- Printed Abstract: Is the abstract concise and accurate? Does it reasonably resemble the work presented?
- Overall Work & Approach: Was the study/project based on original work by the presenter and was the overall approach appropriate for the problem? Was the approach novel or new?
- Results & Discussion: Were the results explained and were the original questions/goal answered with the results?
- Presentation & Quality: Was the presentation supported with simple, clear, and appropriate graphics? Was text used appropriately?
- Presenter: Was the presenter knowledgeable, clear, articulate and organized?
Knowledge of Topic: Did the presenter lend confidence in the work with his/her presentation? Did the presenter answer questions appropriately and demonstrate a good overall knowledge of the topic?
Pathways Judging Form