The purpose of the TAMIU Student Travel Fund is to provide monetary assistance to individual students who wish to attend conferences for professional development
Applicants must be in good standing and meet the following qualifications:
- The applicant must be a current TAMIU student.
- Be in good standing for his/her classification.
- Graduate students must be enrolled for a minimum of 6 semester hours and undergraduate students must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 semester hours at TAMIU.
- Applicant must be pursuing a degree or certificate program at TAMIU.
- Student must be actively participating (presenting paper, serving as panelist, etc.) in the conference/meeting.
- To ensure adequate time for review, the application must be received by the Office of Student Success at least two weeks prior to travel.
Because of the limited amount of funds, a student may be assisted only once during an academic year.
Application must be approved prior to travel. Please submit your application a minimum of 2 weeks before travel to University Success Center Rm 224.
Please review the Student Travel Funds Guidelines.
Then proceed to fill out the Student Travel Funds Packet and submit to office of Student Success, University Success Center Rm 224.
If you are a student group going on travel, please have each individual traveling fill out the
Student Travel Liability Form.
University Success Center Rm 224