What are TAMIU Sponsorships?
Each year Texas A&M International University (TAMIU) provides opportunities to underwrite a wide variety of special events, as well as academic and extracurricular programs. These programs impact the lives of everyone at TAMIU and throughout our region, while raising funds for much-needed scholarships and programs.
What are the benefits of a TAMIU Sponsorship?
Funding a lecture series, concert, seminar or recital is a great way to become an active partner with TAMIU in shaping the future of TAMIU and the greater Laredo area community by providing private resources for programs that receive minimal or no State funding.
Sponsors will be recognized in the program, with a corporate logo on TAMIU's website, in all conference promotional materials, and in the Annual Report published by the Office for Institutional Advancement .
How can I and my organization join the TAMIU Sponsorship list?
Please contact the Rosanne Palacios or another representative at Office of Development, 5201 University Boulevard, Laredo, TX 78041, (956) 326-GIVE, or send an e-mail to email@example.com to request a personal visit with you to decide which sponsorship opportunities are best for you.
What types of TAMIU Sponsorships are available?
There are a variety of opportunities that include athletic events and fine and performing arts, concerts, art shows, planetarium shows. There are also programs and conferences organized by the A.R. Sanchez, Jr. School of Business, College Arts and Sciences, College of Education, and the College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
A.R. Sanchez, Jr. School of Business
- Center for Western Hemispheric Trade Annual Conference
- Center for Western Hemispheric Trade's Keynote Lecture Series
- Youth Entrepreneurship Summer (YES) Camp
College of Arts and Sciences
- Art Gallery Exhibits
- Ballet Folklorico Festival
- Ballet Folklorico Las Posadas Concert
- Cri-Cri Dance Concert
- Flamenco Workshop
- Lamar Bruni Vergara Planetarium
- Steinway Piano Recital Concert Series
- Sharkey-Corrigan Organ Recital
College of Education
- Discover Teaching Day
- Excellence in Education Awards Ceremony
- Graduate Research Conference
- International Conference on Language, Life & Learning
Dr. F.M. Canseco School of Nursing
- International and Border Nursing Keynote Conference
Office of the Vice President for Institutional Advancement
TEL 956.326.GIVE (4483) • FAX 956.326.2174
5201 University Boulevard, KL 261
Laredo, Texas 78041-1900