Hoonuit (formerly Atomic Learning)
Hoonuit provides unlimited access to just-in-time training tutorials on over 250 commonly used applications—ensuring users have immediate answers to “how to” software training and support questions. This solution also includes in-depth training workshops and technology integration projects.
Accessing Hoonuit through eLearning/Blackboard Site
- Log into eLearning site.
- Locate the Hoonuit icon under My Institution tab.
- Click the "Launch Hoonuit" button.
Accessing Hoonuit through Uconnect
- Log into Uconnect site.
- Visit the "Academic Success" (students) OR "Professional Development" (faculty/staff) tab on the left menu.
- Locate the "Hoonuit" channel.
- Click the "Access Hoonuit" button.
Searching on Hoonuit
Use the following steps to search for a topic on Hoonuit's website.
- Click on the Search tab.
- In the search box, enter a keyword for a topic you wish to view and click the Search button when done.
- Note: You may use the Advanced Filters button in case you wish to filter to see results for a specific application/software, topic, or category.
- Your results will appear in a list by the Series Title.
- Click the series title links to view the tutorial videos available in that series.
Accessibility and Privacy Statements
Students should view the statements of accessibility and privacy policies on all course technologies. We recommend instructors to provide links to this software's accessibility and privacy statements in their syllabi. Locate the updated statement links for Hoonuit on the following pages:
For additional assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 956-326-2310.
Office of Information Technology
Instructional Technology & Distance Education Services
Killam Library, Room 259
Phone: (956) 326-2792
Fax: (956) 326-2299