Graduate School Forms

Comprehensive Exam Forms

Comprehensive Exam Form


Graduate Student Forms

Change of Admission Information - Use this to defer or change admission information.

Change Catalog/Concentration/Minor Form - Use this to request a change of catalog, concentration, minor, or thesis track.

Leave of Absence Form - Use this to request a temporary leave of absence.

Undergraduate Enrollment in Graduate Course Form - Use this to request enrollment in graduate courses as an undergraduate student.

Extension Form for Graduate Catalog/Coursework - Use this to request catalog extension and/or credit for expired graduate coursework.

FERPA Parent Release Form

Student Right to Privacy

Foreign Credential Evaluation Information


Thesis/Dissertation Forms

Thesis/Dissertation Flowchart

Thesis/Dissertation Timeline

Request for Service on a Graduate Advisory Committee

Thesis (M.S. / M.A.) Proposal Cover Sheet

Thesis (M.S. / M.A.) Approval Form

Dissertation (Ph.D.) Proposal Cover Sheet

Dissertation (Ph.D.) Approval Form

Copyright and Availability Form



Graduate Assistant Tuition Adjustment Form (For Graduate Student Assistantships & Faculty Only)

GA- Teaching Accountability Form