The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and 16 other federal departments and agencies are implementing a revised rule on Federal Policy for Protection of Human Subjects (also known as the Common Rule) that will become effective January 21, 2019.
Researcher Forms - FORMS posted below will ONLY be ACCEPTED UNTIL 12/23/2018.
After 12/23/2018, protocols must be submitted through new website, which will be available January 2019. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if questions
- Determination of Human Research - All researchers should start with this form, as this short form may be all that is needed.
- Protocol for Human Subjects in Research (Initial Applications)
- Continuing Review Form - for multi-year studies
- Sample Consent Form
- Sample Information Sheet
- Completion Report
- Unanticipated Events/Adverse Events Report Form
- For protocol modifications please e-mail the IRB Chair, Dr. Jennifer Coronado, (email@example.com. All modifications must be in writing, and must be reviewed by the IRB prior to implementation.
Research in school districts
- UISD form
- LISD form
If you have questions please contact the IRB Chair, Jennifer Coronado, (firstname.lastname@example.org or 326-3060).