Let's Work It Out
Are you having difficulty resolving issues with your peers, student organization members, or professors?
Join us for one of our upcoming training's and learn healthy, conflict resolution techniques.
- Participants will learn to recognize what are some of the common things that cause conflict amongst the groups they associate with (e.g. classmates, faculty, student organizations, etc.).
- Participants will learn to identify what are their own conflict triggers.
- Participants will master how to be better conflict solvers.
- Participants will will learn how to further develop their communication and listening skills in order to resolve conflict effectively.
- Participants will identify their stressor and master new relaxation techniques.
Training Dates for Spring 2019:
Office of Student Conduct and Community Engagement
Student Center Suite 226
5201 University Blvd., Laredo, TX 78041-1900
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday:
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Office: (956) 326-2265
Fax: (956) 326-2279