International Student Mentor Program
Thank you for your interest in being matched with a TAMIU International Mentor. Before you complete and submit your mentee application, here are some program details to consider.
What are the Responsibilities of an International Student Mentor?
- Maintain personal communicaton via email/social networking with you prior to arrival
- Support you during arrival and the first three weeks at TAMIU
- Participate in Orientation and welcome events
What are Your Responsibilities?
- Complete the mentee application in order to be considered
- Be responsive to mentor emails and provide details about arrival and activity participation
- Be patient and open-minded towards your mentor(s)
- Communicate any concerns in a respectful and constructive manner
Click HERE to start your mentee application! By submitting this application you grant permission to share your contact information with other International Student Mentor participants.