Budget, Payroll and Fiscal Analysis



Budget Forms

Budget Transfer Form - To transfer funds between pools and accounts

New Account Application Form - Linked to Comptroller's Office website

Application for Access to FAMIS - Linked to Comptroller's Office website

Request for Reimbursement of Moving Expenses - To request the reimbursement of moving/relocation expenses for a new employee


Independent Contractor, International Visitors, and Non-Service Stipends Forms

Independent Contractor Agreement and Employee vs. Independent Contractor Checklist

The forms above are to be completed by the contracting department and routed for pre-approval before the contractor signs the agreement. Once your Independent Contractor Agreement is pre-approved, it will be returned to the contracting department so the contractor's signature can be obtained.

1099/1042-S Misc. Income Agreement and Direct Deposit Authorization for Independent Contractors

Once a pre-approved contract is returned to your department and signed by your contractor, the forms above are to be completed by your contractor.

     For vendor set up in FAMIS, your contractor will also need to complete and submit one of the following forms -

      Form W-9 - Used to set up a U.S. vendor in FAMIS (Linked to Comptroller's Office website)

      Certificate of Foreign Status - Used to set up a foreign vendor in FAMIS (Linked to Comptroller's Office website)


International Visitor Request Form 

Faculty wishing to host a foreign visiting scholar must complete this form before travel arragnements are made and an official invitiation is sent to the scholar.


Individual Payment Request form and Instructions 

This form is only used for non-service payments made to individuals who are not employed by TAMIU or not current students at TAMIU. This form can only be used to pay an individual for attendance/participation in grant-related workshops or research, a prospective student athletes for reimbursement of travel expenses, and to process a refund of expenses.


Payroll, Tax, and EPA Forms

Direct Deposit Authorization Form

Communication Allowance Enrollment Form - Cell Phone Allowance

Electronic Personnel Action (EPA) Access Form

Paper Budget Action Form (Faculty PBAF) - Linked to Provost's website

Service Contract Agreement - Extra Pay for Active Employee

    Foreign Nationals on a Service Contract Regulation

Dual Employment Agreement - Must be attached to EPA if an employee will be holding two positions within the A&M system





Phone: (956)326-2371, Fax: (956)326-2374


5201 University Blvd. KL 160

Laredo, Texas 78041-1900