TAMIU Student Travel Fund
The Purpose of the TAMIU Student Travel Fund is to provide monetary assistance to undergraduate students who wish to attend conferences for professional development related to his/her academic pursuits at TAMIU. To provide assistance to as many students as possible a student may receive financial assistance only once per academic year.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled TAMIU student.
- Be in good academic and conduct standing for his/her classification.
- Must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 semester hours at TAMIU.
- The applicant must be degree-seeking in a program at TAMIU.
- The student must be actively participating (presenting a paper, serving as a panelist, performing, competing, etc.) in the conference/meeting.
- To ensure adequate time for review, the application must be submitted to the Office of Vice President for Student Success at least two weeks prior to departure.
The application must be approved prior to travel. Please submit your application and required paperwork a minimum of 2 weeks before traveling to Zaffirini Student Success Center Room 224.
Please begin your Student Travel process here.
Please review the Student Travel Guidelines and Procedures.
Then proceed to complete the Student Travel Signature Approvals.
If you are traveling as a student group, please have each individual traveling fill out the Student Travel Liability Form.
Texas A&M International University
Office of the Vice President for Student Success
Zaffirini Student Success Center 224