Online Assistance Requests
NOTE: Online Assistance requests are reviewed by writing consultants when assigned. Rather than “proofread” or "edit," consultants offer relevant strategies and recommendations to help students identify and address concerns within their assignments.
Only submit one assignment per submission, please.
COVID-19 Service Hours and Adjustments (Beginning March 30, 2020)
- Assignments submitted Mon. - Thurs. before 5 p.m. will be reviewed within 24 - 48 hours.
- Assignments submitted after 3:00 p.m. Friday won't be reviewed until the following Monday.
- The above response times are subject to change. Please plan, accordingly, and provide time for unforeseen delays.
- During high traffic times (midterms and finals), our response times will increase.
- Currently, the Writing Center has limited tutors for papers written in Spanish. Response times for papers written in Spanish will be 48 - 72 hours and be based on availability.
- Assignments submitted during official school breaks will not be reviewed until classes resume. Please review the official Academic Calendar to view when the University will be on break.
- Please only submit documents with the following file extensions: .doc, .docx, or .rtf. Other file formats will not be reviewed.