ITSS Events Support
The AV Media department facilitates campus events by providing the necessary equipment needed for the event. Event equipment such as projectors, speaker systems, and wireless microphones can be set up either indoors or outdoors. Our technicians provide a quick tutorial on how to use the equipment to ensure familiarity prior to start time of the event.
- Main areas of events are located in Student Center (upstairs rotunda and downstairs rotunda, STC 236, and STC 203 Ballroom A/B/C) and Zaffirini Success Center (ZSC 101A and 101B).
- Other locations for events are in Killam Library. These locations are the De La Chica Room (102), the Colonnade, and the Helen Richter Watson Gallery.
- Events can also be held in classrooms or computer labs around campus.
- You would need to check with the Events Department on availability of these rooms.
- Requesting Equipment
- For equipment to be requested, you would need to book your event's location and date with the Events Department.
- During your request, you can notify the department what equipment will be needed.
- Our equipment is delivered and set up on a first come, first serve basis.
- If multiple events are occurring during your event, a delay in delivering your equipment may occur.
- Equipment List and AV Personnel Rates