- GRE Requirement Changes, effective Fall 2013 - If you began your graduate studies before Fall 2013, you can choose to remain under the current catalog and fulfill the GRE requirement or request to be exempt from the GRE by changing to the 2013-2014 catalog and satisfying the curricular requirements. To change catalog, you must complete and submit the Change of Catalog Form to the Office of Graduate Studies and Research. You must choose one of these options before continuing your graduate studies.
- TAMIU’s Office of Continuing Education regularly offers GRE preparation courses. The courses provide you with a Pre-Test to evaluate your current skills, in depth review of Reading, Writing and Mathematics, and a Post-Test. For additional information please visit www.tamiu.edu/ce/.
- To register for the GRE and for help in studying for the test, visit the GRE website. For more information, refer to GRE/GMAT/TOEFL Flyer
- Upcoming GRE test dates at TAMIU:
- February 21, 2015
- March 28, 2015
- To register for the GMAT and for help in studying for the test, visit GMAT website.
GRE/GMAT Practice Test Links
- Kaplan – The site includes strategy sessions and sample questions.
- Syvum – The site includes sample test and questions.
Download Acrobat Reader