* If you began your graduate studies before Fall 2013, you can choose to remain under the current catalog and fulfill the GRE requirement or request to be exempt from the GRE by changing to the 2013-2014 catalog and satisfying the curricular requirements. To change catalog, you must complete and submit the Change of Catalog Form to the Office of Graduate Studies and Research. You must choose one of these options before continuing your graduate studies.
- To register for the GRE and for help in studying for the test, visit the GRE website.
- TAMIU’s Office of Continuing Education regularly offers GRE preparation courses. The courses provide you with a Pre-Test to evaluate your current skills, in depth review of Reading, Writing and Mathematics, and a Post-Test. For additional information please visit www.tamiu.edu/ce/.
- Kaplan – This website belongs to one of the national test preparation companies. The site includes strategy sessions and sample questions.
- Princeton Review - This website belongs to another one of the national test preparation companies. The site includes sample test and questions in it’s demo section. They also have three online courses for a fee ($79, $399, & $699).
- Syvum – This website belongs to another one of the national test preparation companies. The site includes sample test and questions.
- Amby’s GRE Prep Webpage – This is a great resource with many links to various GRE prep web pages.
- This website has a lot of good suggestions for how to study and how to take the GRE.
- GRE-Secrets – This site offers an online preparation course for a fee ($39.95).
GRE/GMAT Testing Information
GRE/GMAT Practice Test Links
Peterson's Online Bookstore is Easy to Use and Offers Discounts!
Our online bookstore provides access to the Peterson's Publishing catalog where you can browse our extensive selection of books, get a quote, or make a purchase. While educators and libraries can always receive a 15% discount on all of our books, this month you can save even more with the special offer below!
If ordering in bulk, please call Sheila Seidner at 1.800.338.3282, ext. 53406, for special pricing. You can also e-mail Sheila Seidner.
This Month's Special Offer: Order GRE®/GMAT® Math Review 7th Edition by Friday, September 30, and receive a 25% discount.
Use this link to access the bookstore and:
- View our books
- Purchase with a PO
- Pay by credit card
- Request an invoice
- Get a quote
If you have questions or need a quote for a discounted quantity order, please e-mail Sheila Seidner or call 1.800.338.3282, ext. 53406.
Download Acrobat Reader