Accessing Our Services
Please come by our office so we can visit and review your needs together. We’ll need some basic facts and we’ll talk about your needs and how we can best address them. With approval from your dean, vice president or department head, we’ll develop a plan for action that represents the best of our public relations skills.
Request for service forms are available at www.tamiu.edu/newsinfo/ouroffice.shtml.
In order to maintain strong communication across colleges and campus, we’ve designated a PRMIS staff member for each College or School. The PRMIS liaison is in regular contact with Deans to gauge continuing public relations needs and determine appropriate actions. PRMIS is fully committed to ensuring that all communications, print or electronic branded collateral and University information services provide accurate, clear and concise information at all time. This helps us to present a consistent and engaging message about the University, its students, faculty and staff and all programs and services that it provides or delivers.
Liaisons and their respective Colleges are:
- A.R. Sanchez, Jr. School of Business: Mika Akikuni
- College of Education: Melissa Barrientos-Whitfield
- College of Arts and Sciences: Steve Harmon
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences: Melissa Barrientos-Whitfield
- University College: Steve Harmon
Want to Promote Your Event?
Suggestions for University news release on topics not specific to Colleges or Schools can also be provided by email at email@example.com
To find out more about the University’s Identity and Brand uses, visit our TAMIU Identity Tool Kit
About Our Web
How can you get a webpage? What are the standards? What's the best software? Visit our Web Style Guide!
- Ad Approval
- Annual Report
- Business Cards
- Copy for specific audiences
- Campaigns (TV/Radio/Print/Alternative)
- Community Relations
- Digital Assistance
- @TAMIU Calendar Inclusion
- Experts Listing
- Identity Materials
- Interviewing Tips for TV/Radio
- Logo Design
- Media Advisories
- Media Relations
- News Releases
- Package Design
- Post Cards
- PowerPoint Templates
- President’s Report
- Press Conferences
- Prism Magazine
- PSA Development
- Public Appearances
- Public Information Act Requests
- Public Relations Counsel
- Records Management Forms
- Referring to the University
- Referring to The Texas A&M University System
- Scripting (TV/Radio)
- Specifications Development (Print/TV/Radio)
- Style Guidelines
- System Video Guidelines for A&M Campuses
- Talk Shows (Radio/TV)
- Translations (English/Spanish)
- Web Strategies
Thanks to You...
It’s working! The University’s name, identity and mission are becoming more understood by our partners here and everywhere. Please help us to continue to build momentum for Texas A&M International University by helping us to maintain a strong graphic and visual identity!