1. Admission into Texas A&M International University:
2. Admission into the College of Education - Complete Admissions Application Packet:
- Complete Application
- Complete Screening Instrument
- Verify that you are TSI Ready
- Submit Copy of Degree Works Showing Core Completion (Undergraduates only)
- Submit Unofficial Transcript
- Submit Code of Ethics*
- Submit FERPA*
*Student signature required.
**All core coursework must be completed with a grade of C or better.
Upon completion of admission application packet, sign the "Formal Admittance Acknowledgement Letter" via email before starting the program. Please note that failure to complete, sign, and return all required items via email to the Admissions Coordinator before the semester deadlines may result in delayed start dates.
Additionally, if you change majors, you must reapply to the College because individual program requirements may differ.
For more information on being admitted into the College of Education, or to submit completed application packets, please contact
Annie Salinas-Dodd, Admissions Coordinator, Office of Student Services
in Killam Library 435 / COEDadmissions@tamiu.edu / 956-326-2676
TO SUBMIT APPLICATION: