Student Health Services is staffed with qualified healthcare professionals. Some of the services provided are:
- First aid for illness and injury
- Referral to medical facilities or services
- Consultation with Physician by appointment, subject to availability
- Immunizations; Texas Vaccine for Children (TVFC) provider
- Tuberculosis (TB) screening available Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, by appointment
- Blood pressure screening and monitoring
- Physical exams for program requirement (CSON, ROTC, Athletics, ISA Study Abroad)
- Sexual health education and birth control
- Health promotion and disease prevention for individuals and groups
- Condom distribution site
- Confidential Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HIV and Syphilis testing by appointment second Wednesday of each month
- Free and Confidential HIV/Syphilis/Hepatitis testing by appointment first Tuesday and Wednesday of each month
- Medication and laboratory prescriptions, as ordered by Physician
- Women Health Services by appointment every Wednesday with Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Travel health appointments and online training using Travel Health 101 for study abroad programs
- Individual appointments to meet TAMIU Trailblazers requirement
- Electronic Medical Records
Student Health Services is available to all students registered for the current term. Additional fees for service may apply.
Students who are not enrolled for Summer session l or Summer session ll but were registered for classes during Spring 2020 and will be returning for Fall 2020 are eligible to continue receiving services at Student Health for an additional Summer bridge fee. This fee will give students access to both Student Health Services and the Office of Student Counseling and Disability Services during the Summer. For more information or to make an appointment, please call (956) 326-2235 or visit Student Center 125.
Most services are scheduled by appointment.
Contact us at (956) 326-2235 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Texas A&M International University - Student Health Services
Student Center 125 | Phone: (956) 326-2235 | Fax: (956) 326-2234