TAMIU Summer and Fall 2020 Registration Underway
Registration for Texas A&M International University’s (TAMIU) Summer and Fall 2020 courses is now underway online via Uconnect.
As part of its response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all Summer Session I, II and III courses will be offered online in a virtual classroom learning environment.
Additionally, online and virtual student services at the University continue, practicing all CDC Guidelines on gathering and social distancing and with most staff working remotely.
Office hours are subject to change and it is recommended that phone or email contact be made first to determine the office’s schedule of operation. Entry to campus is only open to students, faculty, staff and those having legitimate reasons to be on campus.
Effective Monday, April 13, physical access to the Sue and Radcliffe Killam Library is limited to the Circulation Desk on the first floor. Hours of operation are Monday, Thursday and Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Tuesday and Wednesday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. The Library’s computer labs will be closed. Computer labs remain available in Dr. Billy F. Cowart Hall. Additional Library services information is available at https://www.tamiu.edu/library/covid-19.shtml
Virtual registration services for students include:
- An online catalog containing a list of nearly 100 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degree programs: http://catalog.tamiu.edu
- TAMIU SchEDUler, an online schedule planning tool accessible by desktop, smartphone and tablet. Learn more about the scheduling tool at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZwQnJBwHFQ
- Pay for classes online or create an installment plan at: tamiu.edu/pay
- Learn more about tuition payments at: tamiu.edu/comptroller/bursar.shtml
- Online textbook purchases can be made via the University’s Bookstore at https://www.bkstr.com/texasaminternationalstore
Additionally, students in need of financial assistance can call or email the University’s Office of Financial Aid to explore their options through grants, loans, and student employment. For more information, contact them at 956.326.2225 or via email at email@example.com . Visit them online at http://www.tamiu.edu/financialaid/.
The University’s dedicated COVID-19 website is updated daily and includes information on office schedules and services, an expansive FAQ, quick links, student resources, official information links and much more.