Skip to content

Changing Information in your Student Record

If information needs to be updated in your student record, please complete the appropriate form(s) below:

  • Request for Change of Student Personal Data - this form is to be used for personal change of data such as names, address, phone number, etc.
    (*For name changes, a state ID is required along with a marriage license, divorce decree, passport, or SS card with new name.)

  • Request for Change of Degree Plan Information (UG & Teacher Certification) - this form is to be used to change catalog year, degree, major, minor, etc.
    (*GR students should change their degree plan information with the Office of Graduate Studies.)