1. Click on the Teaching & Advising tab.
2. The Faculty Grade Assignment channel* (on the left column), should provide you with the list of courses you are teaching this semester. Click on the green triangle to the right of the course term. Doing so will automatically direct you to the grade submission roster for that course.
3. Select the grade from the drop down box that is to be assigned to each student. Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
4. If your roster has more than one page, please grade subsequent pages. Make sure a grade is submitted for all students enrolled. Click submit at the bottom of each page.
Once you have assigned a grade for every student on your roster, make sure to EXIT Uconnect.
* You may need to select the “Final Grades” option from the drop down menu and click on “Go”. If no courses or not all your courses appear, click on the “pencil” icon on the title bar of the channel. Here, you can specify how many courses you want to view by entering a number in the “Number of Rows” field. Once done, select “Apply” to save your preferences.
Grade changes/corrections can only be made while the grading cycle is open on Uconnect. After the final grading cycle has closed, changes/corrections must be submitted to the Office of the University Registrar on a Change of Grade Form.
Please be reminded that there is new grade of “FN” (Failure for Non- Attendance) that could be posted on a student’s record along with the last date of attendance. The “FN” grade indicates that a student has failed a course due to non-attendance. It is calculated as an “F” in the student’s grade point average. The last date of attendance may constitute the last time a student attended class, the last time student submitted any required assignments, or the last exam the student presented. The Department of Education requires that institutions of higher education receiving federal funding must complete a Return to Title IV. Please see attachment for more information on this policy.
NOTE: Student attendance information does not have to be submitted UNLESS the student is receiving a letter grade of FN (Failure for Non-attendance). Only final grades are required. Printed grade rosters will not be accepted.
If you experience any difficulties with the grading process on UONLINE, please contact the Office of the University Registrar at 326-2250 or send an email to email@example.com.