(1) Wildfire and Soil Moisture Workshop
- Scheduled for April 29, 2019, as part of the Annual Meeting of the International Association of Wildland Fire, in Albuquerque, NM.
(2) National Adaptation Forum, post-event Workshop
- Scheduled for April 26, 2019, in Madison, WI.- Will meet with the USDA Climate Hub Fellows to explore how SMERGE could be used in their agroclimate research.
(3) National Soil Moisture Workshop
- Scheduled to present during May 22 to 24, in Manhattan, Kansas
(4) USDA Climate Hub Fellows Follow-up Meeting
- Scheduled for June 4-9 in Lincoln, NE contingent on the outcome of the April 26 National Adaptation Forum event.
- USDA Climate Hub fellows will provide updates on how they have or plan to integrate SMERGE into their work.
(5) Annual Meeting of the Universities Council on Water Resources (UCOWR), 1-hour Selected Session on SMERGE
- Scheduled to present during the June 11-13 conference in Snowbird, UT.
- We will introduce SMERGE, demonstrate how to access the data, provide example applications of the data, and facilitate audience discussion of potential uses in water resources research.